Wednesday, April 7

Chocolate Covered Funfetti Cake Balls



I first saw these about two weeks ago on the Bakeralla Blog. They looked completley different and I had to try them . They were an instant success. I took them with me to school and they were gone in just a couple of hours. The recipe makes approximately 40 cake balls, so they are great if you want to bake for a lot of people.

I followed this recipe. I only had funfetti cake mix laying around the apartment so that's what I used instead of red velvet. I dipped half of them in white chocolate and the other half in milk chocolate. They turned out amazing and they looked totally professional!

Maybe one day when I open a bake shop these will be one of the things I sell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...