Saturday, October 23

Texas Football Cupcakes!

It's football season! So, you know what that means, Football Cupcakes! These cupcakes turned out absolutely adorable and they really did not take that much time at all!


I used a regular boxed cake mix, but I dyed half of the batter orange, and layered to two batters to give the cakes a little marble look. I used rolled out colored fondant to make the footballs, helmets, and the flags!


For the grass I used a  Wilton #233 tip. It really gives the icing a realistic grass look.


The best thing about them.... You could make them into a whole football field!! 



HOOK EM' HORNS
.



1 comment:

  1. These are so perfect for football season! I LOVE that you dyed part of the batter! Very clever!
    Would love to have you come link them up at the College Football Tailgate link party! :) http://www.momendeavors.com/2011/09/college-football-saturday-tailgate-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...